Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 6th onward

Our little group went to Joanne's for lunch. As usual, she served a wonderful meal.  She totally spoils us to say the least.

Jeff brought me in his car for which I was thankful.  We always enjoy going to Joanne's home.

Another nice event event September 9th with Super Crawl.  Anna and Bill came to Hamilton and I served a vegetarian dinner to them before we went to Super Crawl.  Super Crawl is becoming more and more popular each year and the crowds were huge.  Their bus left to go back home at 5:30 I think it was.

All in all a nice day with good weather.

Here are some pictures from then.  Again, I cannot go any further down for some reason.

The bus they came in

A distant picture of them leaving the bus

Anna and Bill

a snapshot of Super Crawl

Random shots of Super Crawl

Bill wanted this picture as he is an artist and liked the art on the Armoury


No comments: