Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 13 tp 19

We tried a new coffee shop at Gore Park which was nice and the food good.

It was an art gallery as well as a coffee shop - The Red Church.

I suspect it was more for younger people but they were very welcoming.

Thanks for dropping by.

On the 14th my friend Simon came and helped me tidy up the small room and he took away a lot of stuff for the Rummage Sale at St. Paul/s.  Things are gradually looking better in the little room  but there is a long, long way to go yet as many things are now in the living room..

On the 18th, my friend Mohamed flew to Egypt as his son Ahmad was getting married on Septemer 25th.  He arrived safely.

On the 19th Janet and Mike came for a visit  from Acton and we ate on the Terrace at the club and enjoyed ourselves very much.  They had to leave by 2:30 as Mike had to go to work.  Here are some pictures from that day.    I took a picture of them but for some reason it did not turn out.  The last picture is of me. Again the machine will not let me go down further and I have no understanding why it now doesn`t.
Colius plant on the terrace


Another beautiful plant on the terrace

Add caption

No comments: