Thursday, June 15, 2017

A lovely afternoon spent with friends from out of town

They arrived at 11:30 and we went over to the club for lunch.  They insisted on treating me which was very kind of them.  They really loved the club and understood why I like going there so much.

After our time at the club, I took them to Jackson Squae and the Farmer's Market.  Their town has a Farmer's Market as well but it is only open on Thursday and sometimes Saturday.

Mike was  very taken with all the lovely old buildings in downtown Hamilton and took lots of pictures with his camera on his phone.

They motored back to their home town and I laid down for about an hour and a half and rested as I felt very tired.

Here are some pictures from today.




A lovely tree, taken from the patio of the club


Thanks for dropping by.  I was glad for the cooler weather today and hope the extreme heat does not come back soon.  Much prefer the cooler type of weather.

Have a good day.

No comments: