Saturday, May 14, 2016

WHAT A DIFFERENCE SLEEP MAKES

I am so thankful for my friend Jennifer who took me and my CPAC machine to Frid Street yesterday mid afternoon.

The final straw was no sleep at all the night before and she had offered to take me, so off we went and got the machine in order.  It only took a few minutes.

I had to re-arrange my bedroom around a bit to get the machine near my bed but that was easy enough as I don't have a carpet in there, thank goodness.

I had a wonderful sleep last night until 7:30 this morning.  What a difference a good sleep can do to the human body.

I went to St. John's Garage Sale and had a fantastic time!  I must have spent about two hours there at least.

I picked up so many nice outfits and a few cute ornaments, and spent under $5.00 for the whole lot.

Needless to say, I am one thrilled camper!

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments: