Tuesday, May 31, 2016

An update

Well, I think I will trade me in for a new model. Might be the easiest thing to do.

I definitely understated the extent of the damage from the fall.  I tend to do that.

To be precise, my knees are still swelling, my elbow is bleeding again and now a new pain has surfaced, just above my hip but in the back.

I guess when I fell I might have twisted something back there.

I will see my doctor on Friday and I am pretty sure she will ask for ex-rays which is a good plan.

Other than that, not being  very mobile and not being able to get around, I am doing fine.  I am reading, watching DVD's from the library and trying to do a little ironing of my summer clothing but cannot do much as I cannot stand for very long.I will have to take a taxi to get to the doctor's office on Friday.

I need a maid!  All joking aside, I am afraid I will have to let my housework slide for a while.  I do hate that though.

Pastor Dani dropped in yesterday.  It was great to see her.  She is such a good person.  She offered her help for getting in some groceries when needed.  We'll see - she normally comes by bike so that might be a little difficult.

Our Women's retreat is coming up near the end of June.  I am in charge of the study section so I have to be there.  Alternatively, if I cannot be, I can make the programme and the topic and send it to the group leader.  I sure hope I can go.

Well enough of that, another day has started and each day will bring me closer to being healed.  It just will take longer than I thought.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: