Friday, January 22, 2016

In spite of no sleep last night

I had a wonderful time at the writing group at the Library.  It is a 10 week course with an Instructor from Mohawk College.  His name is Jeff Griffiths.

It is two hours in length with a short coffee break in the middle which the library provides.  The library also provided a pen and a lovely notebook.  How spoiled we are.

It is a mixed group of men and women and two of the ladies from my singing group are also taking the course in writing.  I also met a lady who was with me at St. Joe's Convalescent Care in the summer and early fall.  I hope it will reawaken my interest in writing.

Hamilton may be a big city, but in some ways it is a small place.  It is amazing how one bumps into people.

I also enjoyed the music class yesterday late afternoon.  After that, I went to the club for a short while but stayed only for half an hour, if that.

I will try and sleep now as I am not functioning as well as I should be.

Have a good day and thanks for dropping by.

No comments: