Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My new walker

It arrived yesterday with Sarah the Occupational Therapist and Chris, the representative from Shopper Drug Mart.

They were kind enough to adjust my old one to suit the new owner. I was very thankful for that.

I will be discharged from CCAC's care in one month's time as my O.T. thinks I am doing very well.  I am in total agreement with her.

Although I still have problems as far as the broken tail bone is concerneed, it might take many months still before I am healed but everything is very well under control.

Here is a picture of my new walker folded up.  This is what sold me on it, the fact it folds up so small and does not require such much space.




It also can hold up to 324 pounds so it means that my grocery shopping should be able to be carried on it as well.  That was my main concern.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments: