Tuesday, May 5, 2015

From memory to reality

An old friend came to visit his niece and I here in Hamilton. I haven't seen him for about 15 years at least and his niece hasn't seen him for about 20 so I guess he was trying to kill two birds with one stone by combining the short visit. We used to work together on a committe in Toronto and that is how we  originally met.

I took him to my club for lunch and we had a very nice time.  He had wanted a picture of him and I together at the Club so our server took it, and she did a real good job.

We took it to a local photo shop and he had it made into a 5 x 7 picture.  It turned out very nicely.

The rest of his time was spent with his niece and then he was off to Toronto to visit some more friends.

It was so good to see this old friend and to catch up on all his news.

I enjoyed this whirlwind visit.  It is a 4 1/2 hour bus and train ride for him to come so I appreciate his effort to see us.

Here is a picture.

Wilma & Muhammad - old friends


Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: