Sunday, March 29, 2015

A wonderful day!

Today, at church, it was Confirmation Sunday where all the young people who had studied for two years were confirmed.

It was a lovely service which included communion, worship songs, two short sermons and the confirmation itself.




After the service, I had been invited to lunch at the Fruck's.  There were about 25 people there and my friends had it catered which was a very sensible thing to do.







Kathy drove me home about 4.  I will post some pictures once I download them.

All in all, a great day spent with nice people.

Thanks for dropping by.


2 comments:

Kate's Blog said...

Thank you again for coming and making Cassie's confirmation so special. Our church family means the world to us.
Hugs Kathy

princess-anna said...

it must have been special and I bet you where tired after the invite but it was very nice to invited