Wednesday, January 7, 2015

STAYING IN TODAY!

Thankfully I have nothing pressing to do outside today.  It is bitterly cold outside from what I have read and noticed on the street.

A good day to stay indoors, tidy up, watch a DVD and to read.  I also have several phone calls I need to catch up on as well.

Tomorrow I need to go out three times so I hope it will warm up by then.

My little room is looking much better - still needs some work but I can get that done little by little.  Ayi came over yesterday around lunch time and we worked on the little room.  She is so great at organization.

Her daughter came after school and we had a nice little visit.  She loves Mr. Boots and enjoys visiting here.  

The hand of God caused us to meet and the grace and love of God draws us together.


Thanks for dropping by.



No comments: