Friday, August 1, 2014

A VISIT TO THE CLUB

Jennifer and I
My friend Jennifer and I went to the club for tea yesterday afternoon.  As usual, it was lovely there.  We decided to split a butter tart and a cranberry butter tart on each plate which worked out well. It comes with ice cream.

We had a lovely visit and since this was her first visit to the club, I took her
around to see the art work and the many different rooms.

Here are some shots.

herbal tea for me, coffee for her - the butter tarts

Jennifer

Me (camera case on lap)

Jennifer and I taken by our server

We spent about two hours enjoying our tea and then it was Martini night.  Jennifer was unable to attend but another time I will invite her for that.

All in all, a lovely time visiting together.

Thanks for dropping by.





No comments: