Tuesday, March 25, 2014

An update

On Sunday I was not too well but gradually felt better in the afternoon.  I went out to the mall to take some library books back on Monday morning and returned shortly after as I again felt light headed.

I don't know what is going on, but i woke up this morning with my lips all swollen and I was scratching my hands last night very deeply.  I don't feel light headed now thank goodness!

Perhaps there is some funny bug going around?  I think I will lay low for awhile.  It was even difficult to drink my coffee this morning as I cannot feel my lips.  Fortunately I have a lot of books to read and I have taken back the DVD's to the library yesterday.

DVD's can only be borrowed for a week and there is a fine if they are returned late.  I am glad they are back now and I can relax.

Thanks for dropping by.  "This too shall pass" as my friend Laura used to say and of course, she was right - everything passes in time.

No comments: