Sunday, March 2, 2014

A delightful way to spend a Saturday night

I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra and at the same watch the Cirque de la Symphonie.  It was a combined effort.

The conductor was Karina Canellakis and the acrobats were Alexander Streltsov, Christine Van Loo, Vladimir Sarkov,Elea Tsarkova and Vitalii Buza.

As is usual, the orchestra did a wonderful job and the combination of music and circus performers was unbelievable.  My heart was in my mouth several times as I viewed the acrobats do their daring acts. They did not have any nets underneath them at any point that I could see.

The audience was very attentive and Hamilton Place was jam packed with no more tickets available.

All in all, a wonderful concert and performance.

Thanks for dropping by.









No comments: