Saturday, September 8, 2012

A good day today!

Everything looks better after a good night's rest, doesn't it?  I took valarian root last night and it helped me a lot to sleep.

Mike repaired my medic alert bracelet at his shop in Jackson's Square for which I was most thankful.  They are Armenian people who run it and very nice. 

I caught the bus to Westdale and was early for Tower Poetry meeting today.  I hate to be late so that was good.

I enjoyed the meeting although I didn't have any work prepared.  A lady I invited came for the first time and I think she enjoyed herself. 

I took the bus home and then tried a new trick to polish my silver.  Three tablespoon baking soda to 1 tablespoon water.  Made a paste, and rubbed the silver with it.  It is not perfect, but it did a pretty good job.  Very handy if you run out of silver polish.

We'll see how long it lasts.....

I thought of going to the Locke Street Festival but didn't have anybody to go with at that hour. 

It has been a very nice day today for me and I hope your day went well.



No comments: