Monday, August 20, 2012

Sleep, blessed sleep!

Last night I took my old pill and did not take the new one, and it is now working again.  I slept from 11 p.m. until 8:15 this morning.

It is hard to imagine what sleep can do for you until you are deprived as long as I have been.  If I can get more nights of sleep like that, I will be fine again and ready for my regular activities.

I had a wonderful time with my Montreal friends yesterday.  Having a little one around was such a delight for me.  Monica picked me up at 1 p.m. and brought me back for about 8:30 p.m.

We went to take the little one to the amusement park which is part of the Cactus Festival which was also going on in the main street.  After her three rides and three games, we walked back home through the festival.

I felt extremely fatigued by that time and was glad to get back to their house.  We sat on the patio and the little one played with bubbles which was fun to see.

After supper Monica drove me home. 

What an enjoyable afternoon and evening for me.  Wish I had been more up to it than I was.  I will only see Trudy again next year when she comes here for a week again.

Trudy

Finnigan

Monica and Kayla

Kayla

Blowing bubbles - oh what fun!

At the dinner table.

Wonderful company, fantastic dinner and old memories revived and revisited.


No comments: