Saturday, August 25, 2012

I found what I was looking for at Canadian Tire

I needed a new clothes dryer rack. I had hoped to find one that would go over a door but did not.  However, I found one which is almost as good. It is free standing and has lots of space on it.

Andrew, my former neighbour came for a brief visit and brought me over to Canadian Tire.  I took a taxi home but it was worth it.

It is very warm out and humid so I don't plan on any strenuous activities until that is over.  Of course, it does not help that I did not sleep again last night.

Sarah has invited me to her place tomorrow.  It will all depend if I sleep or not tonight. 

Food sure has gone up in price.  What I paid $1.49 for at Mcdonald's I now pay $2.40 and it is the same thing!  The caramel sunday was good but what a price!

I think that it may be a few more years before I buy another.  I shudder to think what it might cost at that time.

Take care and thanks for dropping by.

No comments: