Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sad news

My friend in the building died today at 1:30 a.m. A celebration of life will be held at some point in time.  Her daughter will call me to let me know.

Even if it is held in Toronto, I am sure that some of us would like to go.  Angela was a fighter and she fought until the end but lost her battle with pancraetic cancer.

This notification was the second death today. 

As you can imagine, I am feeling very sad right now.  We had become friends over the nine years I lived here.  This is the second death of a friend here in this building in nine years.

The sad thing is that she was not yet 65 and had always to struggle to make ends meet.  Her daughter is a gem and is arranging everything right now.

She will let me know.

Thanks for reading this sad note.  Remember that none of us knows when our time will come and live each day as if it is your last.  Tell your loved ones and dear friends that you care for them.

No comments: