Friday, April 27, 2012

A wonderful visit with Monica

Trudy's daughter Monica and her husband John have moved to Hamilton. I am delighted to know this as this way I will see them from time to time.

It also means that Trudy will come and stay in Hamilton for at least a week in the summer.

We had a wonderful visit. I was afraid she would not recognize me as the last time we saw each other was in 1989.  It was as if there were no time lapse, we were able to converse, reminise and have some laughs.  I took her around Jackson's Square to show her a few spots.  She was impressed with the Farmer's Market and the Library.  We then went back to my place for a short visit.

It was a very happy day for me.  She and Anna spoke over the phone when she was at my place.

All in all, a fantastic day!

No comments: