Sunday, February 5, 2012

A lovely afternoon spent with a friend

We went out to lunch to Williams Coffee Pub at the waterfront, walked around for awhile and then went into Burlington to the RBG.

I took some lovely shots and was very impressed with the glass work exhibited.

Unhappily for me, I had a bad spell at the RBG and had to be taken home.  Rosel got me some water and that helped a little bit but still am very lightheaded and not at all well.

In any event, here are some lovely pictures I took of the RBG in Burlington.

One of the flowering plants

Reminds me of a lollypop 

Glass Work


Rosel liked this flower so I took a shot for her


Unhappily, we had to cut our time short and I will not be able to go tonight to Lit Live.  I was asked to take pictures tonight for Arts Hamilton but I would not dare be on the street feeling the way I do right now.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.


No comments: