Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Earth for re potting my many plants

As soon as the store opened I went. Before that, I dropped into Toby's for breakfast and had their $3.99 special which was a real treat for me.

I needed more earth to re pot my plants and knew that the earth would disappear fast in this planting season.

I bought enough that it should do all my plants and give them a new energy and hopefully, they will not shun me for neglecting me so long!

I also bought some of those globes that water the plant automatically. It is a great idea and they are very pretty.

I already have some terra cota ones in some of my plants but some have nothing so thing will help them stay watered!

It sure is a beautiful day today and I might go to my little oasis and just read my book later on.

No comments: